The disability job board is a niche site focused on advertising to a disabled audience and helping disabled people to find employment. We do this by promoting vacancies and campaigns targeted at them on our site and also by providing them with helpful career advice and guidance.
This focus on people with disabilities has led us to become widely recognized as one of the UK’s leading specialist job and career sites aimed at disabled people.
The extensive online marketing of our site has resulted in us attracting many unique visitors every month. Meaning we can proudly state that we reach a disabled audience that no one else does.
We aim to be a one stop shop for your recruitment needs. So let us help you obtain a enhanced corporate image and a stronger competitive advantage through better targeted and more efficient online recruitment campaigns.
Since the launch of the Disability Job Board has been going from strength to strength in supporting employers by offering them a practical solution to their disability and BME recruitment campaigns.
This site is part of a network of three specialist job sites Our core aim is to support recruiters & employers who have a positive equal opportunities recruitment policy and who want to promote diversity and equality for all in their organisations.
Why use us
- We offer a very targeted audience of disabled jobseekers, click here to see our site statistics.
- Immediate job posting, get your jobs posted on our site within minutes.
- Superb advertising rates guaranteed to meet any budget. – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 638 0026 for a quote.
- If you want you can also have your adverts posted on our other site – the Diversity Job Board.
- Many other leading public sector and private sector companies already use us. click here to see some of the companies advertising with us.
- We can offer flexible bespoke advertising and marketing packages to meet your requirements.
- For maximum exposure we also offer banner advertising, featured job posting, email campaigns, directory listing – contact us with your requirements.
- Have a apply online facility for your jobs.
- have a detailed job description.
- Have your company logo, email address, direct link to your own website included (a excellent way to publicise your own company at the same time).
Our job board network
This site is part of a network of three leading niche sites, each one aimed at a specific audience. Click here for details of our network.
When you post a vacancy on the Disability Job Board you also have the option to have it posted across our entire network:-